Support for Parents
Useful Information for Pupils and Parents
ParentInfo is a regularly updated and free feed of information, advice and sources of support for schools and parents.ParentInfo is a collaboration between the National Crime Agency CEOP Command and The Parent Zone.
SUPPORT FOR PROTECTING YOUR CHILD ONLINE
SPOTTING THE SIGNS OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
Helplines for Pupils and Parents
- CHILDLINE 0800 1111 A free and confidential helpline for children and young people in the UK. Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- NSPCC, Advice, guidance, help support or to take action on your behalf if you have concerns about a child who is either being abused or at risk of abuse. 0808 5005000
- SAMARITANS e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 24 hours 116123
- CRUSE BEREAVEMENT CARE www.cruse.org.uk
- TALK TO FRANK www.talktofrank.com Confidential drugs information and advice 24 hours a day. Telephone 0300 1236600
- MIND Confidential help on a range of mental health issues. Telephone 0300 1233393
- YOUNG MINDS Parent Information Service provides information and advice on child mental health issues. Telephone 020 7089 5050 www.youngminds.org.uk/pis
- HEALTH FOR TEENS www.healthforteens.co.uk A new and different way for young people aged 11-16 to learn about their health.